OUT NOW – May issue – Toy Meets World Magazine!

Cover1

This month, we have sixty eight advert-free pages of toys, games, movies and all sorts of geeky awesomeness, along with WORLD EXCLUSIVE interviews with the best of the best – creators and stars of Transformers and My Little Pony, Simon Furman, James Roberts and Nicole Oliver, as well as the music legend who reminds us all that we have the power – Stan Bush!

If any of our readers have wondered why it’s been a bit quiet lately, it’s because we’ve been working furiously behind the scenes, readying this bumper issue for release.

You should find TMW in all good independent comic shops, but if you’re having trouble finding one you can leave your name and a contact address and we’ll pop one in the post ourselves.

Image1

Advertisements

10 comments on “OUT NOW – May issue – Toy Meets World Magazine!

1. It’s like a paper magazine… that you actually hold… in your hands (!?) So retro! 😉

2. […] too, because a project like this is one hell of an undertaking) from the good folks behind the Toy Meets World Blog. I’ll admit it’s been a while since I picked up any kind of glossy-print magazine so […]

3. JbScripts says:

Hi, I found out about this through Addaltmode – I’m as far North as Leicester(!) but would love to get the mag, is mail order an option?

• Adam says:

Of course, only too happy to oblige! I’ll send a PayPal invoice to your email address. Issue #1 is a bargain at £3.99, free postage.

• JbScripts says:

Thank you Adam, duly paid! Great service sir, as I’m sure the mag will be as well.

• Adam says:

Thank you very much! I’ll have it in the post tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy reading!

• JbScripts says:

Just wanted to let you know that the magazine arrived last weekend (speedy delivery appreciated) and that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it! You guys clearly went to a lot of effort and delivered a sterling mag, nicely done!

• Adam says:

Thank you very much! I’m so glad to hear you enjoyed it – that makes my day!